Old 06-12-2005, 11:16 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
§tudz

Default Amazong Swords

"Daniel Morrow" wrote in message

Dwarf amazon swords are greatly underrated. I wish I had some! They
reproduce more than any other sword plant that I know of and are the
easiest to care for, with the former and later traits being rivaled
if any by pygmy chain sword plants. Consider yourself in good shape.
They do reproduce via runners a lot. I have never had any dwarf
amazon swords but I have read more than enough to know I want some
BADLY! Good luck and later!

Well I'm glad that they are reproducing, if it means my tank it good for
them
you can order them from an online mail order site, but I don't know if they
ship over seas.
unless your in the uk, as they are a UK based company.