Old 09-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Sarah Dale

Default Cat Grass!

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 21:44:13 +0000, Howard Neil wrote:

One of my current Gang of Four is very partial to anything
tomato-y, but that's fairly common among cats.

Still, your corn lover gets a blue ribbon in the Unusual Feline
Appetite competition.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Er, I have a video of one of my cats devouring an avacado pear. Does that
count as unusual?

Howard Neil

I'd say a cat eating avacado pear was unusual! Still, I didn't know about
cats liking tomatoes - may be I'll try that on mine and see what they
think! My other cat loves milk but thats not unusual in a cat. We only
found this out after catching him with his head down in a glass of milk...

Sarah