Old 06-12-2005, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default OT German speaker

Sacha wrote:
Thanks, Phil. As a sample then "We think that the Camellia we have
here was planted by Edward Hyams at least 50 years ago and customers
of ours, who have seen both are convinced it is the same as the one
you have at Pillnitz. When it next blooms, we propose to take
photographs to send to you and also to cut off some small, flowering
branches and send them to you by the quickest possible method."

German:
Wir denken, dass die Kamelie, die wir hier haben, von Edward Hyams
mindestens 50 Jahren und Kunden von unseren, die beide, es gesehen haben,
die selben, überzeugt sind dass die der ist Sie errichtet wurde vor, bei
Pillnitz haben.
Wenn es Folgende Blüte, schlagen wir vor, Fotographien zu nehmen, um zu
senden Ihnen und einige kleine, blühende Niederlassungen auch abzuschneiden
und sie Ihnen durch die schnellste mögliche Methode schicken.

And back to English:
We think that the Kamelie, which we have here of Edward Hyams saw to at
least 50 years and customers of ours, the two, it, the same, convinced are
that those that are you were established forwards, with Pillnitz to have.
If it the following bloom, we suggest to you taking photographs around to
send and some small send to also cut flowering addresses off and them to you
by the fastest possible method.

Not very good but I feel your OP was a bit 'icky' in it's wording...although
re-translation is not a good indicator of what it says in German!