Old 07-12-2005, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default OT German speaker

On 7/12/05 3:02, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

snip
If you get no takers I'll email you my sister's e-addy.

That's kind, thank you very much. Do I take it from the addy that you've
got the lergy? If so, you have all my sympathy!

No - issa play on the word 'invalid' in-valid to inval-id.

Thanks for the sympathy though: may I put it in a biscuit tin and keep
it for later?

You may indeed - good idea about the tin, wouldn't want it to evaporate.
;-) Do you think your sister would be willing to translate for us? I don't
want to impose on her, especially as I'm a total stranger to her. I could
always email it to you for forwarding, if you or she prefer.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk