Old 07-12-2005, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
landscapeadvice

Default tree felling

dear Nick I didn't expect such a response as the new boy, however am I
right in understanding that compartmentalisation is the staining which
acts as a barrier to the infection of fungus? I think thats it.
So you are saying( I think) that there are many trees that are standing
that are fighting infections with a barrier as we speak.
In addition, to find out the cause of the fungus would be very
difficult and expensive because?.............. I would like to know
your thoughts.
However how marvelous that a tree has the natural ability to defend
foriegn elements and try and survive until I cut it down without
finding the cause first!!!!!!.
You like my self are interested in the result. Which I will publish on
another link in days to come. Regards, Steve