Old 07-12-2005, 10:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al

Default OrchidWiz CD

I am pretty sure there is something mealy going on in the grey matter up
there.

"wendy7" wrote in message
Pesticides Reka? Are you suggesting now that Al is bugged? (((LOL)))
I love how these threads can run rampant.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Reka wrote:
In article ,
says...
I thought you came to visit once with your mother and you all picked
out Phal seedlings for her to grow. I think you can remember the
seeds of this memory, but obviously over the years it grew unchecked
into something quite out of this world. My brain, I suppose, is a
bit too fecund for the average mail order memory. Too much
fertilizer in there.

We ordered some from you for her, but didn't see you. We *did* speak
on the phone once.
I would suspect maybe too many pesticides? ;-)