Old 08-12-2005, 06:33 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Question regarding endosperm formation...

There is a place called a university library that actually has books on the
subject.

Check it out.

Anyone who depends on the internet as their primary source of information is
a fool.

BTW, doing a spelling check on your message would be worthwhile too.

"Tex Bandrew" wrote in message
Hi, i hope somone can help me here. Im an undergrade student trying to
write a webpage covering some of the most important steps in angiosperm
divilopment. I cant find a description of the nuclear end cellular type of
endosperm formation, does anyone know of a webpage or article that
describes this ?

Best regards...
Tex Bandrew.
www.bandrew.dk