Old 08-12-2005, 09:10 AM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default Education tools

Hi all.

Yesterday I was staying in internet at least all day, lol. On some site
I found a program for viewing 3d models. It is a new 3D Viewer, `cause
I`ve never heard about it before. I downloaded it and it seems that it
is pretty cool.

So, today I`ve got idea in my mind to use it at my lessons `cause when
people view the objects, 3D models, they can imagine how it really
looks. It has easy-to-use interface, and I think they did it for
everyone. I hope it will help.

How do you think guys, is this good idea to use it at the lessons or
not? Does anyone of u already use it? And is this really the best 3D
viewer or there is a better one?

I am glad to share with you the link to this viewer:
http://www.rotor3d.com/install/rotor3d.exe

http://www.rotor3d.com

Thanks.