Old 08-12-2005, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Sick pot plant

On 8/12/05 21:29, in article , "cas"
wrote:

snip
Well thank you all for the quick response,some good advice there.the night
time temprature drops to about 60 F i think that you are correct about
over watering , I have even sprayed the leaves thinking it would do it
good! I will follow your advice and repot it and move from the gravel pot
tomorrow. The plant is near a window in my flat, next to the T/V .There is
a ficus pot plant the other end that has survived my abuse ..And Sacha
,yes you are right my email name is that of an island near alderney C. I.
with a lighthouse on it. Thats another story but not for this site. Merry
Christmas to you all .cas

Cas, I come from Jersey, so know the Casquets well but not intimately, I'm
happy to say. But as you say, another story! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk