Old 08-12-2005, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Padger

Default Frosty night

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 7/12/05 15:33, in article ,
"Dave Poole" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

-2 here last night and still very cold this morning. It's a very

beautiful,
white world round here

snip
Icing up outside as I write and have luckily not lost any plants so far
outside other than the half hardies which was to be expected.
canna and canary palm ok as is nerium oleander which have all survived a
number of years outdoors now without protection. I think a lot of plants are
hardier than we give them credit for though I wouldn't like to trust any
special plants to survive especially if they cost a bit to replace. Jim