Old 09-02-2003, 11:17 PM
Paul Bendall

Default Weed suppressant membrane

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations for weed suppressant fabric. I am turning
the back of my garden into a small veg patch with raised areas for planting.
Around these raised beds I want to put down a layer of gravel, I want to use
a weed suppressant under the gravel to stop the majority of weeds coming
through. What sort of fabric would be best to cope with the gravel being
trod into it. The stuff I have seen at B&Q and my local garden centre
doesn't looking very strong and looks very thin. Any recommendations where
to get this online?

Regards,

Paul