Old 09-12-2005, 07:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Bamboo Suprise for BridgePort Connecticut

"Tom J" wrote in message
k.net
wrote in message
ups.com...
Very cool. Thanks for your help. It is a suprise that they
have
some options that will work here in BridgePort. I didn't know
they were cold
hardy. I am also going to check out he containment barrier.
Looks
like
if I don;t it will suprise me and take over my entire back
yard!

Bamboo anywhere is like kudzu in the south - it can't be
contained!! I know people that put down 3 foot deep barriers
and it
still crossed to the open.

Tom J
who wouldn't put in bamboo if paid well