Old 09-12-2005, 05:41 AM posted to rec.ponds
kc

Default Rec.Ponds

Actually, if it looks like the loonies are running the place, it's just
because it's winter and there's not a lot going on with our pond right now!
Come spring I think you'll see a lot more postings from the "regulars"
Kirsten
"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Disciple wrote:

However the group is still viable and
for those willing to sift through the rubbish there is a great deal of
info
and help to be found

Agreed; still a good place to hang about, even if the loonies are a bit
more numerous. Sturgeon's law, y'know!

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic