Old 09-12-2005, 03:12 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
jake77

Default Question regarding endosperm formation...

have you tried searching at your library under journal
articles..libraries usually have search engines geared specifically to
journal articles....that is where you want to go to do any type of
literature research...the internet can be useful but it is not
respected by the scientific community.
Tex Bandrew wrote:
Hi, i hope somone can help me here. Im an undergrade student trying to write
a webpage covering some of the most important steps in angiosperm
divilopment. I cant find a description of the nuclear end cellular type of
endosperm formation, does anyone know of a webpage or article that describes
this ?

Best regards...
Tex Bandrew.
www.bandrew.dk