Old 09-12-2005, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default Bird Seed Feeder

In article , Sacha
writes
How absolutely lovely! There is a sense of enormous privilege in being so
close to wild creatures and having them trust you.

This morning I watched a small deer daintily pick up her toes and walk
across my frozen garden - to the left of her was a pheasant looking
around for his mate who usually sits on top on the greenhouse beside
him. The partridge were pecking at frozen sprouts and the squirrels
were playing at Tarzan in the trees. I am so privileged to be a part of
this as an onlooker.

--
Judith Lea