Old 09-12-2005, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default Sign of the garden centre times........

In article , Sacha
writes
Jim seems to have returned to us, as has Jill, I hope! BTW, shouldn't that
badge have had one gold slipper - and a chamber pot? ;-) I think you
should re-tell the chamber pot story one of these days, it really was a gem.
I remember that it sparked an unfinished (AFAIR) discussion about putting
some of the best and most amusing 'urg moments' onto the webring.

I don't think I can,I am still in shock - it brings the smell to mind -
I swear I can still smell it when I am walking up that staircase.

--
Judith Lea