Old 09-12-2005, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Bird Seed Feeder

The message
from Judith Lea contains these words:

Wymondham is only a couple of miles from me as the cock flies - it was
very frozen there this morning resulting in a car smash which blocked
the main route from Wymondham into the City of Norwich. We had freezing
fog until around 10a.m. this morning. I am in Wymondham tonight to pick
up some friends for a meal out - I may well use a taxi if the roads
freeze up again.

If you use Ron's Taxis, remember me to Ron - but it's Tony, not Rusty...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig