Old 09-12-2005, 09:53 PM posted to rec.ponds
Cracklin'

Default AB0000000518183

Another abusive and disruptive Usenet post by this same person.
All headers are included below message:
Thank you for contacting the EarthLink Abuse Department.
Your ticket ID is AB0000000518183. Please include this number
in the "Subject:" of any subsequent e-mail regarding this issue.

======================
"Koi-lo" wrote in message

Impersonation report.Carol is trying to impersonate a human
being........who gives a rats backside if you have ice on yur pond or
not........your posts are not read by anyone of importance
anyhow......and keep screwing with any posts I make in other groups
and I'll show you just how quick you can get kill filed even
further.......ya dim witted old bitch

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:07:24 -0600, "Koi-lo"
wrote:
Another morning and the ice is back on the ponds. This year I have
small
powerhead type pumps keeping a hole in the ice. The last few winters
they
didn't freeze over. This year it's been colder. We haven't seen the
turtle
in a few weeks. The last time he was spotted he was in the small
amount of
leaves at the lowest point in the pond. We think he's moved into a
clump of
plants for the duration. Other than that all is quiet on the
ponds.......

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....

From: (Koi-lo)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Ice on the ponds