Old 09-12-2005, 10:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default Ice on the ponds

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
Another morning and the ice is back on the ponds. This year I have small
powerhead type pumps keeping a hole in the ice. The last few winters they
didn't freeze over. This year it's been colder. We haven't seen the
turtle in a few weeks. The last time he was spotted he was in the small
amount of leaves at the lowest point in the pond. We think he's moved
into a clump of plants for the duration. Other than that all is quiet on
the ponds.......

It's been so cold over here the last time we saw our turtle he was boarding
a greyhound bus bound for Florida.
Other then that, we've been having a wild party during the holidays with our
friends and family.

--
Koi-Dude.... frugal ponding since 1994...
Pond & Aquarium Pages: