Old 10-12-2005, 02:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Koi-lo

Default Merry Christmas

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
And
I will continue to thank God everyday for sending his son Jesus Christ
to earth for you and me.

I thank God that he appeared in the form of Krishna and Rama for you and me
to to learn about his teachings. Us hindus got God to appear on our lands,
you only got his son.

My issue is with this nutsy political correctness of happy holidays to
make me feel bad because I celebrate the physical birth of the God of
the universe.

Your God was born only 2000 years ago? A little late to the party isn't he?
Earth is how many billion years old? Must have been delayed because he was
visiting other cultures first...which also explains why he sent his son on
his behalf.