Old 10-12-2005, 03:17 AM posted to aus.gardens
Wylie Wilde

Default any recommendations for a new mower?

I just bought a Honda HRU19D 4 stroke mower for $729. It has dual mulch and
catcher functions. If you don't want the mulcher type its 30 dollars cheap.

My neighbor next door was using one for many years and swears by it.

So I thought I'd have a go too.

Its easy to start. No need to mix the oil and petrol.

Only bother is - avoiding tipping it the wrong way- otherwise the oil gets
into the wrong places and stuffs up the filter etc..

Having said that- if my neighbor was using something else that he liked and
worked well - I would have got that2.