Old 10-12-2005, 11:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak

Default Monster Hostas......

I've been growing Mildred Seaver for number of years - it just gets better
and better. I've also had the pleasure of meeting Mildred the same day I got
my division.

Cheryl

On 12/9/05 6:04 PM, in article
, "hostavalley"
wrote:

Dear garden friends,

I've been very busy the last few days to place more then 50 new hosta
pictures on my Hostavalley website. I hope these pictures will help you
true a dark and cold winter evening.

The pictures are a slideshow from last visit at the Hosta Covention
(Cleveland) at Van & Shirley Wade Hosta collection. It's one of the
biggest in the world. They are famous about there "monster" hostas.Big
leave giants.....Plants you never seen before!!!!!!

But there are to many pictures to tell about......just see them and
enjoy....spring 2006 is still far away.................

Groeten

Jeroen linneman
http://www.hostavalley.com