Old 10-12-2005, 01:42 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-wirn,alt.usenet.stalker
Aråchņe

Default Zircus expose Carolyn Gulley and declare her an idiot. AB0000000518183

zirŠon wrote:
"Cracklin'" , wrote an article that went
like:

Another abusive and disruptive Usenet post by this same person.
All headers are included below message:

Carol,
Here is a tip for yourself and anyone else that is interested.

Posting
" I tittle tattled on y'all 'en now yo is gonna git yo ass whupped,
here r dat proov - Ticket@ 0410E ex: I-am-A-lamer.news.com"
does your cause no good at all. in fact such postings have exactly the
opposite effect.
Unwittingly you are placing pressure on a SysAdmin to "do something".
They will not, now.

Like I keep saying, you are a "loose cannon", Carol. Possibly your own
worst enemy, unintentionally. You do not possess the skills that are
needed to do this "NetKop stuff", so, along with your Remailer antics,
bin the whole idea. Keep all your strategies to get this problem
resolved in the RL phase and do not sway from that.
Write the ISP/NSP and complain,fine, but do not then publish your
"activity". As you see the "offender" will laugh at you because the
"target" *knows* the recipient of your complaint will now do nothing.
This asshole [and others] are very practiced at this "warfare
strategy". You, understandably, are not.

cheers