Old 10-12-2005, 10:01 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Grae

Default beard alage

rty double dosing flourish excel, it works!! i have used it before and its
actually good for your tank/plants as well
"Justin" wrote in message
Hi,

I had a bad experience with Algae killers, I lost half of my tank

population
and it said that it didn't harm fish, only inverterbrets... If you must

use
it, then make sure your KH is at about 7 otherwise, be ready with a net to
remove the dead fish as they float to the surface...

Why don't you try 50% water changes every week for about 6 weeks, it will
remove any excess nutrients...