Old 10-12-2005, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Bird Seed Feeder OT

"June Hughes" wrote
Rusty Hinge 2 writes
Is Loose's a shop I ought to know about?

Not unless you are into cooking and stuff like that. It's in a small
yard, up a short alley, next to a cafe, set behind the road across from
Debenhams. A lovely, light building with lots of glass. Was taken over
by some of the staff (not gospel but something of the sort) earlier this
year. The manager there is extremely helpful and they sell some lovely
things.

They used to have a big shop in Magdalen Street, bit out of the way but
handy 'cos it had a customers' car park at the back. They always had some
very good quality cookware, china, posh crystal and glass, etc - just the
place to find a nice Christmas or wedding present. I knew they'd closed the
old shop but didn't know they had a place in the centre now. Glad it's not
gone forever.

--
Sue