Old 10-12-2005, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Bird Seed Feeder

In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , June Hughes
writes
I would like that but we won't be there until February. I tentatively
arranged to meet Judith last February but what with one thing and
another, it didn't happen.

I can't remember that June!!! I remember you saying that you would be
in Wymondham seeing MIL but not that we were going to meet - did I miss
something and not meet you - I apologise for my bad manners if I did.

No you didn't, Judith. You were going off to France and we changed the
times we were going to Wymondham, so we never actually got round to
final arrangements.
--
June Hughes