Old 10-12-2005, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default gates.

That's it Barrowcloth, you put your foot down and tell 'em. Your the Boss
and let them tell you otherwise. Well, with your partner in arms of course.

--
..
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Spider" contains these words:

If you think I am a troll, you must say
so and I will leave the group. (snip) I would be grateful for
your response so that I may quit the group or continue within in it.

First, you misinform a newbie. Then you claim innocent ignorance of
this group's well publicised views on advertising. Then you feign
ignorance of a longterm well-publicised troll agenda to do exactly that.
Then you pretend that I control your presence on this group; which is
another lie on the troll agenda here, and demand a reply, which is
another troll habit.

You're tying a noose round your own neck....just like Puce and Crowe.

Janet