Old 11-12-2005, 06:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Orchids, how do we love thee?

Joanna, try lying in the fetal position, like spooning, with a pillow
between your knees.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

J Fortuna wrote:
Diana,

Grin.
Feeling pretty well most of the time. Though walking has become less
comfortable, and it is more difficult to sleep since there is no
comfortable lying down position at this time. Oh yes, and earlier
today I had a major anxiety attack thing, way out of proportion to
the problem at hand. So I guess I am just acting like a typical
pregnant woman. The due date continues to be January 4th, so yes it
is soon, though I am beginning to think that it is not soon enough.

Joanna

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
LOL! Leave it to Joanna to parse this down to the last word!

How are you feeling these days? Aren't we all due to become uncles
and aunts pretty soon?

Diana