Old 12-12-2005, 12:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
Bob Saccamano

Default any recommendations for a new mower?

"jils" wrote in message
u...
i may buy a new mower for my husband for christmas. anyone have any
recommendations?

I know alot of people swear by these Honda mowers. They are no doubt very
good. But I'd go a 2-stroke any day of the week for any terrain. They cut
better rather than chewing the grass as 4-strokes tend to do. Maintenance is
very minimal - the only downside is the petrol-oil mix. They last for
eternity if treated with respect and *very* cheap to fix should something go
wrong.

Where possible, buy Australian!