Old 11-12-2005, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
§tudz

Default beard alage

Some snails eat beard algae - and shrimps (Caridina or
Neocaridina) help to avoid it.

Phosphates: Do you feed life or frozen bloodworms?

Please wait!

any further help?

Filter cycle established?
To much O2?
Not enough CO2?
Not enough NH4/NO3?
--
cu
Marco

I feed some freeze dried Bloodworm

filters are fully cycled, as I said it was an established tank, which I
planted, the alage has only just started to show up over the last month or
so.

As for Snails, I'm not a fan, they create a lot of waste, and they look an
eye sore. IMO

I don't have any air stones in the tank anymore.

possibly not enough CO2 as I don't have an injector, but it is only a 15gal
tank ( yes I know the CAE will grow too big for the tank )

as for nitrates, last time I checked they were at good levels.