Old 10-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Dave Arthuro

Default maintenance free garden?

Good thinking Batman!

"Sharon Curtis" wrote in message
In article ZyP1a.1053$DT1.81242@newsfep2-gui,
Dave Arthuro wrote:
Thanks guys

I would pave it over (tastefully!), but one concern I have about that is

how
it might affect resale value. Any thoughts on that?

It would certainly affect my choice of whether to buy your property
or not. I wouldn't like the idea of having to remove a load of
paving slabs.

I would imagine that a nice looking low-maintenance garden is more
likely to be a selling point? Then the non-gardeners can think
"Ooo goody, low maintenance", and the gardeners know they don't have
to rip up a load of paving slabs to get at it. Not that you can't
have a garden with paving slabs, but it isn't most people's idea of
a preferred garden...!

Sharon