Old 10-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Kay Easton

Default Bare rooted trees

In article , Sue Chamberlain
writes
You might like to try Scotts Nurseries(Merriott) , Somerset. Tel: 01460
72306 for a catalogue (you can't email them). They sell trees, shrubs,
fruit, all bare rooted. Order by mail and your goods arrive by carrier,
very carefully wrapped. It might be a bit late for this year, because I
think they need notice of orders. I have always had very good plants from
them, and have just today put in a hedge of hawthorn, blackthorn, sea
buckthorn and rosa rubiginosa - all bare rooted. Last year I had apple
trees, raspberries, gooseberry and tayberry

Lovely! A fan of Scotts at last! I've been mentioning them for years
on urg for their very wide range of apple trees.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:
http://www.scarboro.demon.co.uk/garden/