Old 13-12-2005, 06:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tom

Default Stalling snowblower

"Frank Rosenbaum" wrote in message
While it is nice, I only have a two car garage, three cars and a small
shed.

Even though it isn't working right now, I'll stick with my 'one lung putt
putt'.
Thanks for the link.

I wouldn't think the following on a two year old engine, but my 7 or 8 hp
Tecumseh on an old snowblower has a problem with the intake manifold bolts
working loose allowing air to be sucked in. This of course screws up the
gas/air mix and the engine stalls out. I can tell it's happening when it
requires that I run the engine with choke part way on to prevent stalling.

Tom

I'd find a place for that v8 snowblower if only to show off in front of the
neighbors. Unfortunately, I bought this old blower after moving from AZ
back to IL and then found out my uncle plows all of his family's drives free
so he has something to do in the Winter.