Old 13-12-2005, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default gates.

"Mike" wrote in message

.
"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Janet Baraclough wrote:
First, you misinform a newbie. Then you claim innocent ignorance of
this group's well publicised views on advertising. Then you feign
ignorance of a longterm well-publicised troll agenda to do exactly
that.
Then you pretend that I control your presence on this group; which is
another lie on the troll agenda here, and demand a reply, which is
another troll habit.

You are a control freak with a definitive troll fixation Janet.

You're tying a noose round your own neck....just like Puce and
Crowe.

Who is Crowe?! Are you refering to poor Mike that you have made mad by
your manipulative comments and your vendettas? Can you tell us once and
for all why Mike is so crazy about you?

That is one of the crosses I have to bear:-)) Her and L/cpl Hubbard.S. of
the Devon Battallion of the Woman's Land Army has had a fixation on me for
years ;-((

My magnetic attraction for the female sex.

Mike Crowe

Do they 'turn you on' Mike C.