Old 13-12-2005, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default How much should a gardener cost?

Sacha wrote:
On 12/12/05 19:40, in article
, "Saxman"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:40:56 +0000, Sacha wrote:

the person who looks after the local churchyard........

They get paid nothing!

Really? Where is that? You mean whoever does it, does it for love?
AFAIK, sextons get paid, surely? However, they might be willing to do
such work themselves or know people who do.

My neighbour does the lawn at his church along with the beds and the
weeding, he does it for nothing....I might set up a large crucifix in my
garden and see if he'll do mine.
:-p