Old 13-12-2005, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Sign of the garden centre times........

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
Hard to believe isn't it. Urg is also (sadly) missing Jill, Pete
and Tim from back when.

and what about the French's, lovely couple who I met at Kay's urg meet
and where is Jane Ransom, a wonderful contributor to urg and who also
sent me a personal urg badge with gold slippers on. I miss Cormaic
(Tony) very much, he was the most amusing, straight-talking but honest
person, I met him, Mrs. Taz, Slug Boy and their daughter, whose "pet
name" I can't remember now (Pest Girl?) at Kay's urg meet and also Alan
Holmes. Urg was so different then - I miss the good natured banter and
Cormaic's expletives!!

It was indeed different then, Judith. Alan Holmes now posts on
uk.food+drink.misc but I was under the impression that he still posted
here.

Yes, I do, but only when I can think of smoething nasty to say!(:-)

Especially about people like 'Mike'!

Alan

--
June Hughes