Old 13-12-2005, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Sign of the garden centre times........

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , June Hughes
writes
It was indeed different then, Judith. Alan Holmes now posts on
uk.food+drink.misc but I was under the impression that he still posted
here.

Did you mean Alan Holmes of the organic gardening or the Alan Holmes who
has posted here recently - remember there are 2 of them, but quite,
quite,different styles of personality and gardening. I met the latter
Alan in Leeds with his wife, he was utterly charming and enjoyed my
lasagne - well, at least he said he did.

I am thinking of the one @virgin.net. I think I only know one Alan
Holmes.

I think I only know of one as well!

Alan