Old 14-12-2005, 12:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default gates.

Alan Holmes wrote:

Don't you mean 'revultion'?

Alan!! Language! You're missing a 'o' somewhere in that word. You are a
decent innocent amongst this er... nonsense. What is going on between
Mike and Janet?! We must be told. Is this going back when this forum
started? I feel that anyone sympathising with Mike gets the 'Janet
treatment', you know the usual 'troll this troll that'. Deja vue for
most of us but dead boring and very very annoying. I don't dislike
Janet, just that she's got this thing in her head that anyone
responding to Mike must be a ... ennemy?! She did say so herself after
all. Also do we need to get an 'invitation' to stay around here beside
the 'newbies' as she call them or are we all doomed to be newbies?!
That is for the newbies?. (Hope you follow).

I know it's going back to some whatever discussion we've had, but it's
obvious that she'll have a go at anyone responding to Mike, or agreeing
with him, and with me for that matter and I've only been here 2
months!! And Mike is visibly going loopy with this on going rubbish.

deep sigh