Old 14-12-2005, 12:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French

Default Help info req

In message , TR
writes
yup i agree
what i wanted was the site addy as i sponser a couple of prokects in Africa
where this stuff has been used as im sending out a container of usefull
items i did think a few bas of this might be usefull i have seen the pyramid
garden minimal watering lock the nuetriants in the soil idea in several
locations on the web i wnted feedback from GARDENERS who may be knew

Sounds like you are talking about soil remineralisation, basically
adding rock dust to soil too replace various minerals that can come
depleted over time. There does seem to some evidence that this might be
useful process.

Anyway, I know Colin Shaw has tried out this, I've read an article he
wrote in Kitchen Garden magazine a while ago. He has some stuff on it on
his website with some contacts

http://www.organicgarden.org.uk/remineralisation/index.htm

This breaks the frames though, for the rest of the site see the base
url:

http://www.organicgarden.org.uk/
--
Chris French