Old 14-12-2005, 06:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default Christmas outing to Tennessee garden

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Paggers!! thanks, I'd forgotten about Pag................yer
a peach Janet. now send me that address! (is this is below?? if so, I'll
just copy it into my address book if that's alright)
maddie
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "madgardener" contains these words:
. My question............is there anyway you have
early posts of mine to send back to me,

Sorry, I used to but not any more; they were lost when my old
computer died :-(. Google still has 70 pages of posts from your
bellsouth address, dating back to 1999, but I can't find anything
earlier.

well outa 70 pages, only a few are actual rambles and posts of mine. others
are just comments......................g I am sometimes a windy broad,
you can say that, eh?
maddie.

so that I can paragraph them and not
change them but clean them a tad and from there I can start trying to put
them together in a few books. I ain't shy about publishing. I just can't
find someone to SEND them to to publish them.

See if there's a local writers' group where you live .They will
probably be able to point you to a writers' almanack of US publishers
and agents (or, your local library might have it). Or, ask Paghat, she
must have a lot of contacts in that field.

Janet