Old 14-12-2005, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
§tudz

Default beard alage

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

2 watts per gallon.

So you have 30 watts on your 15 gallon tank or 2 wpg. CO2 probably not
rerquired.

They can get tipped over and leak into the tank. You should make sure it
can't fall over and use a check valve.

right, so you would say I don't need a CO2 kit?

While done the clean yesterday, I notice one of the filters was not working
properly, so I clean it up, and its working great again.

oh and yeah, its only 15gal but has two filters as it was over stocked, prob
still is.

Filters:
» Fluval - 2Plus
» Furplast - BluCompact02

I've also done some replacement of some of the plants, as the have
multiplied, mostly the dwarf swords have, so they are move spred out now, so
they have room to grow.
if the continue to grow like that I'll have a forest in the tank in no time.

I have a red Sword (or what I think is a red sword) in the tank as well,
I've had to cut back a lot of the leaves as they were dead, but they grow
back pretty well, don't they?
well that what I read some place.

in one of my tanks I have 5 platies, 3 females and 2 males. in the planeted
tank I have 1 young male platey, he is about maybe two months old now, if I
took one of the males from the other tank and placed it in the planeted
tank, to eat the H/A (As I've seen the young platy munching on it alot)
would they battle each other, even without any females about?

Thanks for all your help so far,

§tudz