Old 14-12-2005, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert

Default chrysanths a reputable source required

"TR" you @me wrote in message
: as the header says
: i like to grow a couple or three rows of crysanths at the end of my veg
: plot
: last year i bought 20 plants fron the uk growers club and they were ho hum
: yes i got some nice blooms but to be truthfull they were midiocre
: so has anyone got anyy to swap \supply \ loan \ share \ what ever i grow
: thenm for pleasure not for show i like the big single flower to put in a
: vase ( i know but it pleases me ) dahlias by return maybe i dont have
any
: trouble getting tubers and as i said i like big single blooms
: dave
:
Woolmans were excellent this year. www.woolmans.co.uk but their online
ordering is not working at present