Old 14-12-2005, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default gates.

"La puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Holmes wrote:

Don't you mean 'revultion'?

snip
I know it's going back to some whatever discussion we've had, but it's
obvious that she'll have a go at anyone responding to Mike, or agreeing
with him, and with me for that matter and I've only been here 2
months!! And Mike is visibly going loopy with this on going rubbish.

deep sigh

will give Janet an opportunity to revile me.....Mike, like most of us have
our own peculiarities....and, in all probablity, recognise them for what
they are....frankly I like Mike's style of 'telling it as it is'....a lot of
the folk I know have ceased asking me questions of the type...."well, the
type of 'what do you think' and are hoping for a specific
answer....example...'what do you think of my new hat'....I am no longer
asked those questions as my answer reflect my true thoughts and in many many
case are not what the asker really wishes to hear....so, to Mike and all
those who wish to 'tell it as it is' and speak the truth as they know it to
be then .........please, pretty please do not change....it is those that
revile the truth sayers that should 'reconsider'......live and let live
sayeth I......a Yorkshireman (still)