Old 14-12-2005, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default How much should a gardener cost?

"Chris Bacon" wrote in message
Rupert wrote:
I don't use GB but I can see that broken threads will cause confusion,
although neither Chris or I can find any.

Hang on, Rupe (if I may call you that) - I haven't looked for
broken threads. Is there an "internal post" function to G.B.?
If people there post to u.r.g. from there, presumably they'll
reply here each time to, won't they? I'd like to see (be shown!
one of these "broken threads", just to satisfy my curiosity.

Sorry Chris--my bad/wrong terminology.----

What I meant was both you and I could not see any evidence to support the
"missing posts" that Michael referred to.