Old 14-12-2005, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default gates.

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

"Rupert" wrote in message

Alan Holmes wrote:

Don't you mean 'revultion'?

snip
I know it's going back to some whatever discussion we've had, but
it's
obvious that she'll have a go at anyone responding to Mike, or
agreeing
with him, and with me for that matter and I've only been here 2
months!! And Mike is visibly going loopy with this on going rubbish.

deep sigh

will give Janet an opportunity to revile me.....Mike, like most of us
have our own peculiarities....and, in all probablity, recognise them
for what they are....frankly I like Mike's style of 'telling it as it
is'....a lot of the folk I know have ceased asking me questions of the
type...."well, the type of 'what do you think' and are hoping for a
specific answer....example...'what do you think of my new hat'....I am
no longer asked those questions as my answer reflect my true thoughts
and in many many case are not what the asker really wishes to
hear....so, to Mike and all those who wish to 'tell it as it is' and
speak the truth as they know it to be then .........please, pretty
please do not change....it is those that revile the truth sayers that
should 'reconsider'......live and let live sayeth I......a
Yorkshireman (still)

O.K a fellow Yorkshireman agrees with the sentiment of your post,
however, there are limits to plain speaking .
If someone constantly makes vitriolic comments for no particular reason
then that's just plain stupid and daft.
In the case of "Mike" -he makes racist, homophobic and totally puerile
comments both on this newsgroup and others.
On occasions he does make a sensible contribution but that's a very
rare event.
I think it may have been in this newsgroup "I wished him dead".
Is that plain enough?

Plain enough fellow Yorkshireman......plus.....also in my belief there
is no room for vitriolic comments that are unwarrented...."plain, stupid
and daft" are not exactly the words I wood use but in respect for this
site will not use.....

wood ? you mean wud lad
esezearntgorritburibereas
lerragerracotof
lerruzgerruzimbux
-just testing your credentials;-)

aye ba gum lad...tha is right....but if the truth be known then I am
interloper when I say I am a Yorkshireman.....born in Bishop Aukland and
did not start living in Yorkshire (York) until I was 5 days old....

An "off-cumden" is what you a-) all because your Mum wouldn't hold on
for a few days.