Old 14-12-2005, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default gates.

"
Don't you mean 'revultion'?

O.K a fellow Yorkshireman agrees with the sentiment of your post,
however, there are limits to plain speaking .
If someone constantly makes vitriolic comments for no particular
reason then that's just plain stupid and daft.
In the case of "Mike" -he makes racist, homophobic and totally puerile
comments both on this newsgroup and others.
On occasions he does make a sensible contribution but that's a very
rare event.
I think it may have been in this newsgroup "I wished him dead".
Is that plain enough?

Plain enough fellow Yorkshireman......plus.....also in my belief there
is no room for vitriolic comments that are unwarrented...."plain,
stupid and daft" are not exactly the words I wood use but in respect
for this site will not use.....

wood ? you mean wud lad
esezearntgorritburibereas
lerragerracotof
lerruzgerruzimbux
-just testing your credentials;-)

aye ba gum lad...tha is right....but if the truth be known then I am
interloper when I say I am a Yorkshireman.....born in Bishop Aukland and
did not start living in Yorkshire (York) until I was 5 days old....

An "off-cumden" is what you a-) all because your Mum wouldn't hold on
for a few days.

Naw...that wos not the case....mum wos living in York but went up north cos
of convenience...home delivery and no one handy in York...the rest of the
family lived up there....but an 'off-cumben' that I be....now I am a Cape
Cod 'wash ashore' or a 'wannabe'....