Old 14-12-2005, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default How much should a gardener cost?

"Phil L" wrote in message
k...
Rupert wrote:
"Chris Bacon" wrote in message
Rupert wrote:
I don't use GB but I can see that broken threads will cause
confusion, although neither Chris or I can find any.

Hang on, Rupe (if I may call you that) - I haven't looked for
broken threads. Is there an "internal post" function to G.B.?
If people there post to u.r.g. from there, presumably they'll
reply here each time to, won't they? I'd like to see (be shown!
one of these "broken threads", just to satisfy my curiosity.

Sorry Chris--my bad/wrong terminology.----

What I meant was both you and I could not see any evidence to support
the "missing posts" that Michael referred to.

If you stay here for any length of time you will, GB archives posts and
it's not uncommon for someone to post a reply almost two years later
through their website! - it lands here as a new post, very often with all
preceeding text snipped so that no one knows what it's about, EG:

Elephant dung

Yes I've heard you can get them from Sears but they only have the yellow
ones left, $3.50 for four.

Ok thanks for that explanation. I must admit I've been here for many years
and never noticed --I used to be don but there were too many other dons
around in other groups so I changed to a Rupert.