Old 14-12-2005, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default Planting bulbs on a late Winter's afternoon (this is rather long, so be warned.....it's been awhile)

"PammyT" wrote in message

Someone emailed me and told me is was an American chain of stores. If this
is the case, why post about it on a U.K. newsgroup? It has no relevance
here
since there aren't any of these places over here.

there's always one person...............Pammy T, if you'd have read the
thread above before this explaination, you'd have seen that I was responding
to where I USED to work in a garden center at Lowes. as for it having no
relevance on the newsgroup, you're probably right a little bit. But since I
did work at a garden center, it does seem to apply in an offbeat
way.............now to clarify it just for you................I am a
gardener who lives in Eastern Tennessee, who writes about her escapades with
gardening and the critters and fairies that reside up here on the ridge with
my own hollow and woods. Janet thought it would be nice if I cross posted a
piece I'd written about planting bulbs (see header.................) and
explained a little bit about ME, as she's been visiting and coresponding
with me for a few years now. As for me stepping on yer tit, I apologize.
But for those who really know me, I do sometimes go off topic (not in this
instance) but when I DO, I mark it OFF TOPIC or OT.......

hope this doesn't offend you, as it was never my intention. and I'll be
posting more gardening essays and rambling bits of horticultural escapades
in the future. and yes, I am a bit wordy. it's always been my nature. I
talk like I write, and visa versa. Have a great hump day and week sugar.

madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking a shrouded
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee waiting for the storm that they say is
coming