Old 14-12-2005, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David

Default gates.

In article , Rupert
writes

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

will give Janet an opportunity to revile me.....Mike, like most of us have
our own peculiarities....and, in all probablity, recognise them for what
they are....frankly I like Mike's style of 'telling it as it is'....a lot
of the folk I know have ceased asking me questions of the type...."well,
the type of 'what do you think' and are hoping for a specific
answer....example...'what do you think of my new hat'....I am no longer
asked those questions as my answer reflect my true thoughts and in many
many case are not what the asker really wishes to hear....so, to Mike and
all those who wish to 'tell it as it is' and speak the truth as they know
it to be then .........please, pretty please do not change....it is those
that revile the truth sayers that should 'reconsider'......live and let
live sayeth I......a Yorkshireman (still)

O.K a fellow Yorkshireman agrees with the sentiment of your post, however,
there are limits to plain speaking .
If someone constantly makes vitriolic comments for no particular reason then
that's just plain stupid and daft.
In the case of "Mike" -he makes racist, homophobic and totally puerile
comments both on this newsgroup and others.
On occasions he does make a sensible contribution but that's a very rare
event.
I think it may have been in this newsgroup "I wished him dead".
Is that plain enough?

In plain language... he's just a stirring git

--
David