Old 15-12-2005, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default A Winter's ponder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In article , Sacha
writes
Isn't it, though? I'm looking out of my upstairs study window at the
glasshouses of the nursery and the sunny green fields of Devon and imagining
myself in Tennessee - it's a bit surreal but very enjoyable!

And I have just been regaling someone about the wonderful time I had in
Tennessee how I loved the horses and the trees, the weather etc., and
how interesting it was to see the home of the Kentucky Fried Chicken
man, Colonel Sanders, then I realised I was talking about Louisville in
Kentucky! Duh! another senior moment.

--
Judith Lea